Enlarge Image

4.2 Acres – Vacant Land

DerHammer Parkway - 053-45, Paw Paw, MI 49079
  • Price: $33,600
  • Sq. Footage: 4.2 Acres

Property is zoned Light Industrial (LI) and permits contractor facilities, lumber yards, major vehicle repair, wireless telecommunication facilities, laboratories and research facilities (R&D), light manufacturing, assembly, and packaging, machining, printing, warehouse, storage, distribution, wholesale, business centers containing two or more permitted or special use businesses, and utility facilities.

  • PP# 80-02-018-053-70

Enlarge Image

Industrial Building in Paw Paw

58000 DerHammer Parkway, Paw Paw, MI 49079
  • Price: $495,000
  • Sq. Footage: 20,300

This 20,300 SF building is located off I-94/M-40 between Chicago and Kalamazoo/US-131. DerHammer Parkway is a fully improved road with storm sewer drains and pole lighting in street. Water is serviced by well and sewer is serviced with septic system. 5,380 SF office area which includes 2,500 SF inventory room, three (3) restrooms, master office, four (4) offices, one (1) kitchen, and one (1) server room comprise floor plan. 16’-21’ Ceiling Height 3-12x14 OHD’s Grade Level 480v/3-phase power    

Enlarge Image

Former Jacobson’s Building Downtown Saginaw CBD

400 Federal Ave, Saginaw , MI 48607
  • Price: $299,000
  • Sq. Footage: 158,597 SF

**PRICE REDUCED from 650,000**Former Jacobson’s Department Store in downtown Saginaw. Huge city block ready for redevelopment on almost 2 acres. Create a financial impact in this market. Potential large office user, retail space, residential condo development. Zoning is RMU-Riverfront Mixed Use. 240.88’ of frontage and 360’ of depth.

Enlarge Image

43 Acres Battle Creek Vacant Land for Development

Capital Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49015
  • Price: $449,000
  • Sq. Footage: 43 Acres

43 Acres of vacant land with zoning of MDR (Medium Density Residential). No water or sewer service available to site. Potential uses included one to two family dwellings, essential service buildings, state licensed residential facilities, and family daycare. Special use permit required for golf course, country club, church, public building, nursery, or planned unit developments.